Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Interview Camp ("Company") Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Company's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Company's web site are provided 'as is'. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company's Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Company's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
The material on Company's web site shall be available on the date of purchase and shall cease to become available after one year of purchase if you do not renew the subscription. This includes any materials appearing on Company's web site and any memberships of forums and communication applications granted by Company.
If the material you purchased is not what you were expecting, you can request, within 7 days of your purchase, that Company refund the full amount. No credit or refund is due to you if you request it after the 7 day time limit has passed.
9. Community Access
Company’s online communities (“Community”) are presented for the purpose of connecting Company members, sharing information and creating a peer-to-peer forum for the discussion of issues relating to job interviews.
By joining the Community, you agree that you have read and will follow the rules, terms and conditions set forth below in this Agreement. You also agree to reserve discussions and shared files and content to that best suited to the medium. This is a great medium with which to solicit the advice of your peers, benefit from their experience, and participate in an ongoing conversation. Questions should be directed to our team via the Contact Us functionality on this site.
This Agreement governs your participation in and use of the Community. The rules, terms and conditions set forth below in this Agreement (collectively referred to as the “Rules”) apply to all members of the Community (participants, you, or users) and constitute a binding, legal agreement between you, Company, and its agents and assigns
Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with these important Rules. If you have questions, contact Company. In order to preserve a climate that encourages both civil and fruitful dialogue, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate participation in the Community for anyone who violates these Rules.
Community participants must adhere to the following rules:
- Company has made the Community available to participants for the purpose of providing a forum for the discussion of issues important to professionals involved in job interviews.
- Company is making the Community available to participants for educational and informational purposes only. Community participants must rely solely on their own judgment with respect to all issues discussed. Company does not approve or endorse any specific practices that may be mentioned on the Community. Company makes no representations or warranties regarding the experience, qualifications or information provided by Community participants or otherwise provided using the Community.
- Information posted on the Community will not be treated as confidential and, therefore, should not disclose any confidential, proprietary, or sensitive business or other information. In fact, since any information posted on the Community may be downloaded, reproduced, and disseminated without the knowledge of user(s), users must use extreme care when posting or sending such information.
- Users acknowledge and agree that they (i) will not have any copyright or other property rights in or to information that they (or others) post on the Community; (ii) specifically waive any such property rights; and (iii) hereby grant all users a license to use (including the right to publish) all information posted by them on the Community.
- Users are prohibited from using the Community to communicate about prices or terms of service, to exchange any proprietary information, or otherwise communicate in a manner that may violate federal or state antitrust laws.
- Discussion topics are not to be relied on as specific advice, and such responses are not intended to constitute advice.
- Users should exercise both common sense and courtesy in the messages they transmit on the Community and may not use the Community to transmit defamatory, obscene, and otherwise offensive communications.
- Users may not post or distribute files, articles or other information subject to trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights, except with the express consent of the owner of the rights.
- Users are prohibited from posting commercial messages or promotions, advertising, or selling goods or services.
- Users must respect the security of the Community and may not attempt to gain access or provide access to areas private to Company or the Community.
- Users are prohibited from using the Community for any purpose that may be illegal. For example, the Community may not be used to solicit or disseminate information having to do with, or to conduct any activity relating to, illegal drugs, pornography, gambling, spreading computer viruses, software infringement, trafficking in credit card codes, price-fixing, illegal boycotts, or other crimes.
- The Community may not be used in a manner that violates applicable federal, state or local laws, Company bylaws or any other policies, procedures, rules, or regulations of Company.
- Company will deny access to the Community to any individual who has not agreed to the terms of these Rules and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to (i) remove any postings or other content that is not consistent with these Rules or otherwise not in the best interests of Company; and (ii) suspend or terminate access to the Community for violations of these Rules or for otherwise acting in a manner contrary to the interests of Company.
The views expressed on the Community are those of the individual contributors. They do not and should not be construed as representing the views of Company. Company makes no warranty, guarantee, or representation as to the accuracy or sufficiency of the information posted on the Community, whether posted by Company or any third party, and Company assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use or misuse of such information for any purpose. Company disclaims any responsibility to maintain copies of any information posted on the Community or to assure that such information is deleted. Unless specifically stated otherwise, Company does not endorse, approve, recommend, or certify any information, advice, guidance, product, process, service or organization presented or mentioned on the Community, and information from the Community should not be referenced in any way to imply such approval or endorsement. NEVERTHELESS, COMPANY RETAINS THE RIGHT TO MONITOR POSTED INFORMATION AND REMOVE MESSAGES OR MATERIALS THAT IT BELIEVES DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE TERMS OF THESE RULES OR ARE NOT IN THE BEST INTERESTS OF COMPANY.
The Rules include a legally binding release, waiver, discharge, and covenant not to sue (collectively, Release), made voluntarily by you, on your own behalf, and on behalf of your heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, and assigns (collectively, Releasor or you) to Company.
As the Releasor, you fully recognize that Company does not require you to participate in or utilize the Community. With informed consent, and for valuable consideration received, including access to the Community, as the Releasor, you agree to assume and take on yourself all of the risks and responsibilities in any way arising from or associated with the Community and any materials, information, guidance, or advice contained or posted on or to the Community, and you release Company and its affiliates, members, committees, board, officers, directors, legal representatives, employees, agents, administrators, assigns, and contractors (collectively, Releasees), from any and all claims, demands, suits, judgments, damages, actions, and liabilities of every name and nature whatsoever, whenever occurring, whether known or unknown, contingent or fixed, at law or in equity, that you may suffer at any time arising from or in connection with the Community, your acts or omissions, or information you transmit in connection with your participation in an use of the Community, and the materials, information, guidance, or advice contained on the Community, including any injury or harm to others (collectively, Liabilities), and you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Releasees harmless from and against any and all Liabilities.
As the Releasor, you recognize that this Release means that you are giving up, among other things, all rights to sue Releasees for injuries, damages, or losses that you may incur. You also understand that this Release binds your heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, and assigns, as well as yourself.
Acceptance of Rules
By joining the Community, you (i) represent and warrant that you have read these Rules, including, without limitation the terms of the Release set forth above; (ii) fully understand the terms of these Rules (including, without limitation, the Release included herein) and acknowledge that you have had the opportunity to review these Rules (including, without limitation, the terms of the Release) with an attorney of your choosing if you so desire; and (iii) agree to be legally bound by the terms of these Rules.
11. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Company's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.